Monday, October 12, 2009

My Favorite Favor for Halloween



Halloween is about 19 days away and I've got a great idea that's super easy if you looking for fun favors for your spooktacular bash!   It's the biggest trend in Weddings but I'm giving it a Halloween makeover: The Candy Buffet! 


What else could be sweeter than letting your guest load up their own goodie bags with tons of treats?!   When I did my candy buffet last year I stopped by the Dollar store to gather fun Halloween themed containers to fill with candy.  I used some plastic table clothes and some Halloween themed dish towels to cover my display area.  I also picked up some halloween clear goodie bags and ties so guests could fill their bags before they left.


My Table also includes a massive jar of "Guess the candy corns" where the winning guess gets to take it home!   What is your favorite Halloween Candy that you look forward to each year?  leave me a comment!  I can't live without a Charlston Chew!  MMMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment