Thursday, September 24, 2009

Get your grocery list- you'll want to add this recipe!


Drummm rollll please! This week's it's been all about my favorite snack: Chips & Dip. I've posted recipes all week long and here is my #1 choice! Serve this for a football or Superbowl Party, or a movie night. My husband loves it anytime and it gets me out of going out for wings every Sunday!

#1 Chip & Dip Recipe

Buffalo Chicken Dip

(all recipes.com and picture credit goes to guidespot.com)


8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup ranch dressing

1/2 cup FRANK’S® REDHOT® Sauce

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

1 cans White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained

Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth. 2.MIX in ranch, Frank’s RedHot Sauce, 1/2 cup of cheese and chicken. THen sprinkle remaining cheese over top and BAKE 20 min. or until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips, carrot sticks and celery sticks.
*** quick note-- I often make this dip using 1/3 less fat cream cheese, fat free ranch, and skim mozzerella cheese and skip the chips... (sorry who am I kiddin', I don't skip the chips) BUT I do try to dip more celery sticks than chips to make it a healthier option. You'd be suprised how good it tastes -- no one will be able to tell you snuck in a reduced fat dip they'll be too busy eating!)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really good, especially on a chilly fall afternoon!

    ReplyDelete