Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm not sporty...

The title kinda says it all. It couldn't be more true either. My husband loves to tell people I duck from a ping-pong ball. Not only do I not have an ounce of sportiness running through my veins I have the complete opposite- "my inner Martha".

I have a weird knack for the domestic stuff. I love to cook, I love to bake, I'm an avid cake decorator and I love to do a good artsy-craft project. I just love anything to do with entertaining and I find myself often inspired by events.Life celebrations both big and small are what I think makes me feel happy and inspired. So I'm hoping with this blog I can inspire myself to celebrate more and inspire others to do the same. Food, crafts, parties, gifts, ideas for every occasion- that's what you'll find here on "365.entertain.everyday."

Don't know what to get Dad for Father's Day this year? Need a great menu for when the in-laws come into town? What to put up Halloween decorations for less than twenty bucks? That I can do! Want to learn to throw a ball? yeaaaahh, not sooo much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment